5. Freelancer: while this site is number one free lancing site in the world, I put it on number five choice for you because of their extensive charges and many other limitations. Its a good place for a professional freelancer, but for a starter you literally need to spend close to $40 monthly to maintain your account even if you outsource a job or not. Therefore I do not recommend it for starters
2. Elance : This is a better place that you can start up with. Its among the top five free lancing sites in the world so get ready for some serious competition. With time you would get the hang of it and start making loads of cash online with the jobs do.
3. Peopleperhour: This is good for you because the cost of starting is relatively low and very cheap. You can bid on up to 50jobs even as a newbie. All you have to do is setup your profile which is completely free of charge
2. Fiverr: This is completely different from other freelancing sites. Its a place where you sell gigs for $5. A gig is a service you provide e.g. I will write a 500 word article for %5. This is a good place to start as people are constantly looking for gigs to buy. Its takes nothing to setup and there are no hidden charges or access fees.
1. Odesk: This is an excellent place to start because all you have to do is pass test related to your what you do e.g. web design, article writing, data entry etc and odesk gives you a boost and displays it on your work profile as a skill you posses giving you extra credibility, most of these test are free but some of them you have to pay for it. There are no extra fees to use this service
Freelancing can make you tons of money online this year if you start from the right place. Check back as I would soon post an article on how to setup a professional freelancing profile online
Feel free to share this post to all your friends
If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions be sure to leave a comment in the comment box