MTN internet data bundle plans and subscription USSD codes is a topic we have treated in the past. We got it covered on the updated list of Nigerian Networks Internet Data Bundle Plans and Activation Codes here.
Today, we’re going to drop the updated list and current MTN Nigeria’s internet data subscription plans and the activation codes for easy access to internet via PC and smart phones.
The Recommended MTN Data Bundle Plans
We are presenting today’s list in a different way, starting out with the recommended plans and then listing the other plans in full.
1. 250MB plan (N1,300): This plan allows you to enjoy 325MB (250MB + 75MB bonus) of data for 30 days (24/7) and it is very suitable for use on feature phones and low-end smart phones.
To activate, dial *109# or text 109 to 131.
2. 3GB Night plan (N2,500): This plan allows you to enjoy 4.5GB (3GB + 1.5GB bonus) of data for 30 days (The 1.5GB bonus can be used at any time of the day. But after you’ve exhausted this bonus, you will only be allowed to use the capped 3GB data within the night period, which is 9pm to 6am every day).
It is recommended for use on the Computer and for university students and/or working class persons that does most of their browsing activities during late hours of the night.
To activate, dial *102# or text 102 to 131.
3. 4.5GB Night and Day plan (N2,500): This new internet data bundle subscription plan is almost similar to the Night plan (explained above). But it’s better, in that it splits your data into two parts: 1.5GB to be used during the day + 3GB to be used during the night.
This means that – between 6.01am and 8.59pm, your internet usage will be deducted from the 1.5GB data meant for the day. And between 9.00pm and 6.00am, your internet usage will be charged from the 3GB data.
It is recommended for use on high-end android phones, tabs, iPhone, iPad and PDA(s) where most surfing is done during the day time and downloading of games and apps during the night.
To activate, dial *120# or text 120 to 131.
MTN Internet Data Bundle Plans, Activation Codes & Prices in Full
|Bundle Plan||Price||Data Allowance||Validity Period||USSD Code||SMS to 131||Best for?|
|MTN Daily Plans||N100||10MB||24 hours||*104#||104||Phones|
|MTN Weekly Plan||N400||25MB||7 days||*105#||105||Phone / tabs|
|MTN Monthly Plans||N1,000||260MB||30 days||*106#||106||phones|
|N6,500||4.5GB||30 days||*129#||129||Wi-fi / hotspot|
|MTN Night Plan||N2,500||4.5GB||9pm–6am, 30days||*102#||102||Heavy users|
|MTN Weekend Plan||N3,000||4.5GB||Fri9pm-Mon 6am, 30days||*108#||108||Heavy Users|
- Send “2” as an SMS to “131” to check your remaining subscription data allowance
- Dial *131# to easily access the “USSD” menu that helps you to check and subscribe to data plans without having to cram them
- You can buy a data plan for your grandma by using this format “GIFT [phone#][data plan code][PIN] to 131″ after you must have gotten your unique pin by sending “REG to 131″.
- To see if any update has been made on the latest and/or most recent MTN internet data bundle subscription plans and activation code, do pay a visit to http://www.mtnonline.com/data-plan.