We are discussing on the top five Novice Ready Software to Build Your Small Business Portfolio Website Yourself without knowing a single line of html code .
It is your right to have your business online irrespective of the size and financial strength of your company or firm .
In this age of social media and web 3.0 craziness many real clients usually find it unpleasant making a simple search of your business name on google / other popular search engines without coming up with a decent result, this can in turn push them over to your competitor who has a functional website with customer support .What Other Ways can you build an authority Page for your Business / Company Without Having an Official Website?
One of the many ways you can establish your company presence online is :
- The use of Professional Social Media Business Pages (Fan Pages )
- Submitting Your Business to Yellow Pages and Business Directories
- Creating A Thread on Popular Forum With Your Business Name as the Topic and Listing all your products and services
- Submitting Your Business to Corporate Listing Sites / Services
The con and caprices
While the benefits of the above mentioned methods can’t be overlooked, the dis-advantages seems to outweigh the Merits of using this cheap methods for your company pages.
- It’s Free
- It’s much more easier to set up
- No host / domain Name is needed
- You have no right over the contents (the social Network / site can decide to ban you or delete your contents any day)
- Clients won’t trust those pages ‘cos any one can just wake up and create it
- Forum topics could earn you negative comments and as such negative reputation for your company (you can’t delete comments on your threads )
- The Site can decide to close down any day after all they are not obligated to you.
How do I Create a Business Portfolio Site for my Company by Myself Without knowing a single html code and/or on a tight budget ?
Hiring professional web-developers Nowadays as a small company could be one heck of a burden ‘cos their charges will even scare you away beyond negotiation.
My passion for small business getting online led me to creating this awesome Tutorial , Owing to my belief that this will help fashion Designers , Hairstyle-rs and Barbers , Small restaurant Owners , Private Teachers , Photographers , farmers , small Retail shops owners and etc. get a business Website Using any of these “top 5 Drag and Drop Website Creation Software” any novice can design with.
1. Ewisoft Website Builder
Ewisoft Website Builder is a powerful and easy website builder software that you can easily use to create your business portfolio website In seconds . It is perfect for newbies & absolute beginners .
It is so easy to use, all you have to do to start a website is edit text, insert images, and drag-and-drop. You get amazing results when your website is built and maintained by Ewisoft Website Builder.
You can Download it now following the link above and you will see how easy it is to build your Business website in only a-few minutes.
2. Web Page Maker
Web Page Maker is an easy-to-use web page design tool that allows you to create and upload a professional web page in minutes without having to know HTML.
Simply add text, images, photos, animation, navigation bar, flash, buttons, logos, and more onto web page and move them freely. It offers several pre-designed templates, so you can create a new web page from them.
You can export your page to HTML, and then upload your web pages to the Internet automatically by clicking a publish button.
Features Includes :-
- Super easy — no HTML or programming needed
- Drag and drop text, images, animations, flash, sound any where on web page and move them freely
- The ability to create Rectangles, roundrects, Ellipses
- 8 pre-designed templates are offered
- Several ready-to-use Java Script effects are offered
- Resize or move objects with pixel accuracy
- Unlimited undo and redo capabilities that allow you to go back any point in the design process
- Preview web page in browser with one-click
- Publish your web site with just one-click
3. Adobe Dreamweaver
I know at this point , some pro-designers are gonna say stuff like hell no – what the hell are you telling this newbies? they can design already using Dreamweaver?
Let me provide the answer for you , just download this three css templates below open any one of your choice using Dreamweaver and avoid the code view, that’s all .
a. Morning Css Powered Template : Live Demo
b. Business Portfolio Css Template: Demo link
c. Aquatic Css Template : Live Demo
4. 90 Seconds Website Builder
90 Second Website Builder is different from other web design software. It’s really a website generator. It’s easy to use because it is also based on a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) platform.
Since you can drag and drop (and even stretch) website objects into place where you want, you have greater control over the layout.
You can put objects in front of (or behind) other objects to create dimension.
Add 3rd party HTML code such as affiliate links, Google Analytics, AdSense or Amazon snippets using the drag and drop html tool.
90 Second Website Builder’s flexibility opens up a new world for creating an Internet presence for your business / company.
Yeah you may not understand it , just download the theme above it’s a mufti-purpose business portfolio theme , install it reading instruction contained in wordpress.org and see yourself opened to many possibilities .
Other drag and drop editors worthy of notice is :
- Serif Webplus which can be downloaded from http://www.serif.com/FreeDownloads/
- Web-studio Drag and Drop Site Builder ==> https://www.webstudio.com/site/Try_It.asp
Free Logo , Banners and Image Design Services
Yeah a website is not only about these software above , you need cool images to buttress a point to your readers without going through the stress of writing too many words , now to get your logo images and banner for your business portfolio site project just head over to this cool site to create as many as possible for free .
Free Icons / Favicon
You need icons too to make your website professional and decent and lucky enough there are several places you can get free icons for your projects . viz;
You don’t need to purchase any of the software listed above , just download the trial version of it since you are going to be using it just once for your personal business portfolio website .
This should get you started getting your business site online , you can source for cheap graphics designers from fiverr.com, elance.com and freelance.com.
There are also many free host out there you can always use if you have not made budget for hosting .
If after going through this article you still can’t figure out how to design the website yourself , it’s no problem , we can help you do that in one of our cheap services promo , you can ask for cheap website designing promo availability using our contact form, or simply request for a professional Business website using this form.
Feel free to share your opinion, feedback and/or any challenges you come across while trying to put your small business online.