We live in a world where you actually aren’t expected to trust what you see. Funny enough, it tends to contradict the old adage which says seeing is believing. One of those things we most likely aren’t expected to trust by mere hypothesis , is the weather, and determining what will happen by just taking a view at it which is why i might have to introduce you to WeatherBug- Forcast and Radar, An Android App that helps you with current and future weather reports. This way you apparently won’t be among those who fall into prey of the popular adage, “Seeing is believing” because Seeing is actually believing.
Though there are multiple of Apps out there waiting for you at the Google Play Store, it is always nice if you invest and time and data on Apps that actually worth with. The WeatherBug comes with lots of packages coupled with it. Few of which are:
• Receive Alert Notifications: Receive severe weather alerts from WeatherBug, the NWS & NOAA
• Up to date Current Weather Conditions: Real-time weather conditions for your local & saved locations
• Detailed Weather Forecasts: Reliable hourly forecasts & 10-day forecasts
• Interactive Maps: Use 18 different weather maps to see detailed animated weather data
• Spark™ Lightning Alerts: Prepare for dangerous lightning storms with proximity alerts
• Local Pollen Details: Explore local polled and national pollen count & data
• Live Doppler Radar: Doppler radar animation for precipitation information
• Real-Time Traffic Conditions: View current traffic conditions to better plan your day
• Notifications View: See current weather conditions & receive alerts in your notifications area
• Precise Weather Details: Get wind speed, UV Index, weather observations and more
• Weather Widgets: Add weather information to your home screen with weather widgets
• Hurricane Center: Track hurricanes using satellite & radar and see the latest hurricane forecasts
Now, that is not just it. You also can customize your the App to your taste, this way giving you the opportunity with what you love best. These awesome customization includes:
• Local Conditions: Access to local weather conditions, weather map & weather radar
• Multi-language Support: Get your weather in English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Temperature Units: Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C)
• Wind Units: MPH, KPH, Knots and MPS
• Pressure Units: Inches and millibars
Why You should Try out WeatherBug?
Google Play does not lie and yes, there is always a rank to top products in the PlayStore. Fortunately for us, WeatherBug comes with an awesome rating in the playstore, coupled with awesome reviews from customers who have tried out this App.
How to Download WeatherBug?
Downloading Weather Bug is as easy as ABC (Like our high school teachers would always say). All you have to do is:
- Go to the Play Store page by clicking Here. For IOS Users, you can download the App by clicking Here.
- Clicking on install which is located at the top right
- Download and Enjoy.