The android operating system being open source has really given birth to many mind-blowing devices like the Tecno Phantom N9 tab and LG G pad 8.3 tablets we have chosen to review today.
See also : A web review of tecno n7 , Gionee Infinity & Infinix X450 Android Phones
I really made some comical videos to tell you how impressed I was at the announcement of this android tablets. I was already one of the fortunate dudes to own a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 during it’s early launch and as such knows how cool it feels having one of these.
Frankly, both the Tecno phantom N9 tab and LG G pad 8.3 comes in a very affordable amount, making it both easy for students and old folks alike to own one.
I have taken my time to make the comical video review with some cool effects to entertain you while going through the specifications and features of this sleek android tablet devices both running on the latest android jelly bean operating system.
Here is the comical video review for LG G Pad 8.3 with Specs and Features
Here is the comical video review for Tecno Phantom N9 pad with specs and features
Note that the both pads are android powered tablets and could also do a lot when it comes to usability and portability.
Here is a brief review for those whose data plan aren’t covered for video access or for those browsing with low end phones.
See also: Full Screen 3d Games that will run smoothly with tecno android phones
Specification and features of LG G Pad 8.3
The LG G Pad 8.3 is already announced to be equipped with the following specification;
- It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and has
- a 1920 x 1200 pixel display
- a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdagon 600 quad-core processor
- a 5 MP primary camera with 2592х1944 pixels and a 1.3MP secondary (front) one.
- a 16GB of storage
- a 2GB of RAM
- a 4600mAh battery
- a measurement of 0.33 inches thickness and weight of 12 ounces.
It comes with
- the QPair app
- the Geo-tagging, face detection and auto focus support for the primary camera
- the KnockON utility that lets you turn on the tablet by tapping the display twice
- the Scratch-resistant glass and full data (gprs, edge and 3g) transfer including wi-fi, Bluetooth and hotspot
- the Slide Aside and QSlide features that lets you multitask by moving current apps to the side of the screen with a three-finger swipe
See also: Five Motorola Smartphones to Consider Buying: Their Spec and Features
Specification and features of Tecno phantom N9 pad
The tecno phantom N9 tab has already been around for a while and has the following specification and features;
Just like the LG G pad 8.3 android tab above It ….
- runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 and has
- a dimension of 204 x 154 x 9.9 mm and 8.0 touch screen display
- a Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor
- a 5.0 MP primary camera and a 2.0 MP secondary (front) one
- a 16GB of storage
- a 1GB of RAM
- a 4500mAh battery
- a 2g/3G network support with band; GSM 900/ DCS 1800/WCDMA 2100 MHz
It comes with
- the G Sensor
- Native support for messaging
- GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, USB, 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- the support for many multimedia playback formats including mp4 and avi
- a good battery life and standby time
My Personal Verdict
What else will I say?
They are both brilliantly built, awesome and comes at a very affordable amount too, they should be a good bet and worth your investment on them too. Just like every other high end android devices out there you can download thousands of application, 3d games and lots more. Just give it a try and ride ahead with the many of us that are currently enjoying the feel of the jelly bean android operating system.
Photos and Snapshots
We ‘ve got only few of the photos just view below for snapshot and pictures