Do you have an interest in acquiring a managerial career in project management or looking forward to upgrading your project management skills this year? The PMP certification training program from Knowledgehut is a good one to take note of. You can enroll in the latest PMP Certification Training Course in Melbourne, Australia via the Knowledgehut immersive learning platform. The course is designed with the purpose of helping the candidates clear the PMP exam in their very first attempt by getting sufficient coaching from our learned teachers.
In this article, we will be specifically talking about this latest pmp training in melbourne course which is an extensive course concerning the individuals who want not only to cultivate the people skills and trust in themselves but also want to build the necessary leadership qualities in order to meet any projects requirements for their organization. You will be given coaching about the up-to-date skills and practices involved in PMI research as per industry standards across multiple sectors worldwide.
What Is PMP Certification Training?
The PMP Certification Training Course is curated to help the individuals grow their project management skills and validate those skills by getting them certified with the Project Management Professional certification. The PMP certification is a globally accredited top management authorization that leads to the driving success of being a skilled project manager.
The PMP certification certified and validates your project management knowledge and skills and along with it aids you by providing an advantageous position in the field of business development and helping cultivate the requisite strategic capabilities to be able to land the most sought-after jobs in Melbourne with good pay scale.
As per the source of the recent salary survey conducted by the PMP, a PMP accredited individuals usually earn an average of $110,887 in Australia which is frankly way more like 11% than the non-PMP-certified individuals.
The PMP Certification Training is in this regard being offered to help you become fully eligible for the PMP certification. For this, you need to prior clear the PMP exam which consists of a total of 200 MCQs that you need to solve within 4 hours. In addition to this, you are necessarily required to score a minimum of 80% to ace the exam.
Kindly note that the procedure for application and preparation for the PMP certification is quite lengthy and hence to ease your effort, Knowledgehut, which is one of the best PMP certification training providers in Melbourne helps you get started to take your first step on the PMP certification path by attending the training program offered on its platform.
Top Reasons To Get PMP Certification Training
Lately, the field of project management has become one of the most sought-after occupations across the globe and Melbourne is no exception to this list. There are several organizations working in Melbourne that are looking for the most skilled Project Managers for their organization.
This increase in demand for a skilled project manager has eventually resulted in the rise of demand for recruiting a PMP certified individual by the employees for the overall benefit of their companies. As the statistics show, by the end of 2027, it is expected to see more than 88 million people who will be necessarily required to be trained in multiple project management job roles.
In this regard, the PMP certification can help you in gaining an advantageous position in several fields such as finance, information technology, healthcare, manufacturing, and other interesting fields. Currently, there are more than 1 million PMP-certified individuals who are holding the certification across the entire world, and they earn 22% higher than their non-certified peers.
The PMP certification is a globally recognized credential that demonstrates that the holder possesses great project management skills, knowledge, and experience and can competently bring the projects in hand to successful completion.
Now that a skilled project managers’ demand has continuously been seeing a rise to a critically urgent level, in this times, the certification aids you to gain the professional skills to lead the project team and stakeholders towards the complete success of the project.
The Benefits PMP Certification Course
The PMP Certification Course hosts a lot of benefits for you as an individual and also to your organization to see complete success. Let us see some of the benefits as listed below:
- You get to validate your skills and commitment towards continued proficiency and excellence.
- The certification will demonstrate your knowledge and experience in the field of project management
- It gives you the golden chance to accelerate your job career as a project manager with utmost confidence.
- It helps you get more earning salary than the non-certified peers and also the pay scale is bound to rise year after year because of its global recognition.
- It gives you right opportunity to utilize it and network with the renowned industry professionals and Agile leaders
- It helps you begin your journey to project management and leads a great foundation to start on you’re the advanced steps of the field
- It boosts your job career and helps you become eligible for the top roles in top organizations of the world.
- It strengthens your skillset and expands your knowledge through various rigorous coursework and training.
Top Skills To Learn With Knowledgehut PMP Certification Training
- You get to know how to build your project team by defining the ground rules for the team, building a shared understanding between the members and by continuously engaging and supporting the virtual teams.
- Gain skills for negotiating project agreements with the clients and stakeholders and empower the team to work upon it as well.
- Learn how to manage conflict efficiently by leading the entire team, supporting their performance, and ensuring at the same time that the members and stakeholders and equipped with sufficient training.
- Get skilled in selecting the appropriate project methodology in order to efficiently carry out the project plans within the set time, resources, and budget.
- Get equipped in managing risks and engaging teams and stakeholders and project changes by determining the right methodologies and practices needed for project governance.
- Learn how to manage project continuity and evaluate business analysis, adapting with the environmental changes to support the improvement and delivery of quality benefits and value to the project.
- Know about managing risks and compliances involved in delivery quality deliverables by evaluating and addressing any external or internal business changes.
- Employ continuous project improvement process and ensure to keep the team members on the right path to remove impediments at the earliest and smoothly collaborate and communicate with stakeholders for project continuity.
- Learn the correct application of emotional intelligence in order to promote the overall performance of team members
Wrapping it Up:
This was all about the details of the PMP Certification Training program in Melbourne. Kindly note that there are absolutely no set of requirements that you prior need to fulfill in order to become eligible for attending the course, as any individual who is interested to build their career in project management or want to strengthen their skills further in order to gain complete knowledge and understanding of the agile and hybrid approaches are welcome to attend the course and benefit from it.
So, why any wait further, enroll with the PMP certification training course today and give a boost to your career path in project management.