Google Adsense Approval? Yes, it is still possible to get an Adsense account approved immediately even though there are very strict rules governing the approval. Some blogs may just be two months old and they would get approved, while others which are even 6 months or older still keeps getting “Site doesn’t comply with Adsense Policy or Web master guideline”. What does that even mean you say. After much effort and successfully getting three Adsense account approved within two to three months of creating the blogs for three different bloggers, I believe this method is fool-proof and guaranteed to work with a 92% chance. The other 8% is up to you.
3 Things To Have On Your Blog Before You Apply for Adsense
2. Unique About Page: Most blogs just copy and paste the about page of another blog and Google knows, no matter how much you spin it, trust me, a spinned article is no different from the real one in search engine because search engine algorithm is also based on synonyms. That’s not what am discussing today. Having a unique about page of atleast 300 to 500 words is necessary for a blog that wants to run adsense.
3. No Broken Links: This may seem small but its important. To Google, broken links means “Under Construction”, and Under Construction means you are not ready for serious business. So fix all your links
3 Quality Content Guideline Rules to Stick To In Other To Get Approved
Am telling you this first so you can check your blog and know if you are ready.
1. Offer Quality and Not only Unique: Quality content is different from unique content. You may have 100 unique articles on your blog, but they may be of low quality and add no value to your readers. So what’s the different between quality and unique content?
Quality content is when you offer unique contents that are well written, proof read and offers a solution to a problem or provides a unique tip that is needed. It also meets the minimium requirement of 400 to 500 words.
Unique content can be anything that hasn’t been posted anywhere before, its not necessarily quality or useful, its just not been posted before.
So watch your content and make sure it;
- Has 400 words or higher
- Has atleast one Image with alt description
- is not copied from another source
- is Not Spinned
- Not a Private Label Rights Article (PLR)
2. Avoid The Hacking Tutorials: Yes avoid the hacking tutorials, even if its for educational purposes or at least, stay away from it for now. Writing things like “This tutorial is for educational purpose only” doesn’t make it less a hacking tutorial and inevitably detrimental to a particular receptor. Since you can tell what your audience would use it for, keep off
3. Targeted Keyword: its important you add value to readers right? So use keyword tools to know what your readers are searching for and write about it. Learn how search engine optimization the right way. Now remember purchasing backlinks and traffic is not advisable, I totally discourage it
3 Mobile Optimization Tips To Ready Your Mobile View For Adsense
If you are on blogger, you don’t have much issue since you can always use their default mobile theme(which Google loves). But for other platforms like wordpress, you need to check your mobile theme properly
1. Use Dudamobile: dudamobile is a leading mobile theme designing portal. You simply register and they give you the best list of optimized and elegant looking theme to choose from. It also makes your website m.yoursite.com making it way easier to access. Its not free, its $7.9 per month.
3. Use a Mobile Theme: Even if you have a responsive template that automatically adapts to mobile devices, its advisable to use mobile theme, because it loads faster on most browser and its easier to navigate
When To Apply For Google Adsense And Get Approved Instantly.
Now after meeting all the above requirements, you are almost ready to go. Just a few more things and you can apply. After you have gotten the following on your blog, apply and get your account approved without much stress
Have atleast 20 relevant links coming back to your blog. Weather its a new blog or an old blog, have good backlinks coming back to it. Commenting on other blogs is a sure way to get backlinks. So check out How To Find Dofollow commentluv Blogs in Your Niche, if you can’t search your self, then check out this massive list of 101 CommentLuv Dofollow Blogs with high page rank. Google means business and so do you. That’s why you should have backlinks, especially for new blogs
- Domain Age
After you have backlinks, don’t just jump and apply, wait until the blog is 2 or 3 months old. Others may say 6 months, but if google is going to approve you, 3 months is enough for them to decide if you are qualified
- Alexa Rank
Before you apply, make sure you alexa rank is below 900,000 in the world wide ranking. (Trust me, I’ve tried this thrice and it worked).
This is a very important part. Make sure you have 40 to 50 unique and quality articles before you apply. Well if you are serious with your blog(and you are), 50 article would not such a hard thing to write in 3months.
Don’t get deceived, you don’t need 10000 daily view before you apply, a normal 500 to 1000 daily view for new blogs would do. But if you have the 10k or even 100k, its also fine be and besides, it means more earning for you.
Finally, You Can Now apply
Apply for Adsense and keep your fingers crossed, whatever response you get, there is always a way to meet the requirement. Now if you are getting the “Site doesn’t comply with AdSense policy” message, check that you have Quality content, good design and your site is at least 3 months or older.
Google really has strict policies about AdSense so make sure your blog has the following amount of articles in each of the domain age categories it falls into
2 to 3 months domain – 40 to 50 articles before applying
4 to 5 months old domain – 90 to 110 articles before applying
6 to 8 months old domain – 140 to 180 articles
1 year and older – 200 to 300 articles
My Top Tips On How to Start Making Money Online through Google Adsense
Adsense practically is considered as one of the most powerful tool in a website publisher’s arsenal. It enables a person to monetize their sites easily. If used properly without trying to cheat google, it can generate a very large and healthy income for them. However if you are not using them rightly and just maximizing the income you squeeze from it, you are actually leaving a lot of money on the table. Something all people hate doing.
How you can start earning money with Adsense can be done effortlessly and quickly too. You will be amazed at the results you will be getting in such a short period of time.
Start by writing some quality content articles which are also keyword incorporated. There are a lot of people given the gift of being good with words. Writing comes easy for them. Why not make it work in such a way that you will be earning some extra cash in the process.
There are actually three steps to put into mind before you begin writing your ads and having an effective Adsense.
Keyword search. Find some popular subjects, keywords or phrase. Select the ones which you think has more people clicking through. This is actually a keyword selector and suggestion tool that some sites are offering to those who are just their Adsense business.
Writing articles. Start writing original content with keywords from the topics that you have achieved in your search. Take note that search engines are taking pride in the quality of their articles and what you will be writing should keep up with their demands.
Quality content site. Build a quality content site incorporated with Adsense ads that is targeting the subject and keywords of your articles and websites. This is where all that you’ve done initially will go to and this is also where they will prove their worth to you.
The proper positioning of your ads should be done with care. Try to position your ads where surfers are most likely to click on them. According to research, the one place that surfers look first when they visit a certain site is the top left. The reason behind this is not known. Maybe it is because some of the most useful search engine results are at the top of all other rankings. So visitors tend to look in that same place when browsing through other sites.
Some of those who are just starting at this business may think they are doing pretty well already and thinking that their click through rates and CPM figures are quite healthy. However, there are more techniques and styles to generate more clicks to double your earnings. By knowing these techniques and working them to your advantage, you will realize that you will be getting three times more than other people who have been previously doing what they are doing.
Finally, Adsense has some excellent tracking statistics that allows webmasters and publishers to track their results across a number of site on a site by site, page by page, or any other basis you wanted. You should be aware oft his capability and make the most of it because it is one powerful tool that will help you find out which ads are performing best. This way, you can fine tune your Adsense ads and focus more on the ones being visited the most rather than those who are being ignored.
Another thing you should know. Banners and skyscrapers are dead. Ask the experts. So better forget about banners and skyscrapers. Surfers universally ignore these kinds of ad formats. The reason behind this is that they are recognized as an advert and advert are rarely of any interest that’s why people ignore them.
To really start making money with Adsense, you should have a definite focus on what you wanted to achieve and how you will go about achieving them. As with any other kind of business venture, time is needed coupled with patience.
Do not just ignore your site and your Adsense once you have finished accomplishing them. always create some time, even an hour, to make adjustments to the Adsense ads on your sites to quickly trigger your Adsense income.
These are the few tips that I was able to come up with now, asking more questions will help you get to know more about the Google Adsense program.
Use the comment box to post whatever response you get so we can guide you through it. Best of luck