Making money online just as other online marketing ideas is easy but certainly not the easiest of all. Reading through this article will create a new positive impression on how to easily make money online using only your “opt in list”.
An opt-in list can be quite crucial to any site or internet based company. Even for a small venture such as a niche profit site an opt-in list can make a world of difference and also add some extra income for your pocket. Rarely would you see an e-commerce site, big or small, that is without an opt-in list.
An opt-in list allows for a company to market their wares and site via an e-mail. With an opt-in list, a site and a subscriber consents to sending and receiving a newsletter from your company. Through this, you can keep your subscribers abreast of what is currently available in your site as well as whatever is coming out.
And because there is mutual consent between the two parties, any mail sent to the list is not considered as spam mail. There is a great number of successfully read promotional materials such as catalogs, newsletters and such that are sent because the subscribers themselves have signed up for them, meaning, they do want to be sent those items.
Building a list is crucial, only a small percentage actually subscribes for an opt-in list. Many people find promotional mails annoying but of you provide a good newsletter or promotional material, you will see your list build up and grow. You can also achieve this by having good content on your site. If people like what they see and read on your site, then they surely would want more. Newsletters would be a way to attract them back to your site. A little teaser or appetizer if you will.
But other than marketing your wares and your services, an opt-in list can also be used to earn extra profit. Not all lists can be used though. It would be good to first build a successful list with a huge number of subscribers. The more subscribers you have, the more money you can get. Here are seven ways to make money using nothing more than your list.
1) Place advertisements: There are many corporations who will be willing to pay to put their banners and ads on a list with many subscribers. Selling or renting out lists is not a good idea so rather than doing that, many companies would just rather place ads with lists that have a huge subscriber base. Your newsletter could be placed with many ads and each one spells money.
2) Have affiliations with other companies that have at least a semblance or relation to what your site is about. Here other companies will provide links and brief descriptions of what they offer, products and services. With every click made on the link that directs or leads a subscriber from your list to their site, the company will pay you. This P4P or pay for performance.
3) Make deals with other companies by asking for a small percentage of sales done through your list. With every sale done by customers that have come from your list and have gone there because of your newsletter, the other company will pay you a small percentage of your sales. The more people who buys from them, the more earnings you get.
4) You may also get products from other sites on a consignment basis and sell them to your list via your newsletter. Place descriptions, articles and photos of the product in your newsletter. There will be those who will buy from you and when that happens, you can order the product from the other site and sell it to your buyer.
5) Sell e-books or a compilation of your articles on your list. Manuals and how-to articles are in great demand. Many people will be willing to shell out money to gain knowledge about a certain topic and subject. With your existing list trusting your expertise in that area, an e-book could be offered and sold or used as an incentive.
6) Create a network out of your list. Get people to invite more people to view your site and subscribe to your list. The larger your list is, the more people will be able to click on your links and affiliate links as well as make your advertisement rates higher.
7) Subscribers are willing to pay for information if they know that it can be trusted and relied upon. Use your list to get more and more people to subscribe to you as well as browse your site. Lastly, you can use your list to earn money by making them your partners. Your list will be the bloodline of your growth and increase.
All in all, these 7 tips can be used to boost your website conversion, become a super affiliate, promote private companies, etc. See the heading below for how to use these tips to supercharge your affiliate marketing goals.
How To Become a Super Affiliate In Niche Markets
It is practically known even over the past years that web hosting has grown bigger than it used to be. With more companies getting into this business and finding the many benefits it can give them, the demand for web hosting has never been higher than now.
This seems to be the trend of today in the larger space of blogging and internet marketing. More than 80 million people have put up their very first websites online this year (2016) alone. It is estimated that in the near future, the internet sales industry will top the dollar bank.
And to think that the majority of those sites will be offering different affiliate programs for people to choose and participate in. This only means one thing. It is easier now to find the right web host for your application.
The possibility of quality web hosting companies separating themselves from the rest of the industry is anticipated. If this is done, the unprofessional and incompetent hosts will suffer.
Level-headed technical support will be the number one consideration for people when seeking or about to choose a new web host. It will be obvious that traditional advertising will become less and less effective.
Most internet persons would rather opt for the web host based on things that they see and hear. Also based on the recommendations of those who have tried them and have proven to be successful with them.
This is a great opportunity for web hosting affiliate marketers and resellers alike. There would be hundreds of web hosting apps and programs to choose from. The difficulty in finding the right one for them is not a problem anymore.
How does one become a successful affiliate in the web hosting niche market?
If you think about it carefully, everyone who needs a website needs a solid web hosting company to host it for them. As of now, there’s really no leading hosting company (apart from awful EIG hosts), so most people choose hosts based on expert recommendations. Usually, they get it from the ones that have already availed of web hosting services.
With the many hosts offering affiliate programs, there’s the tendency to find the one which you think will work best for you. Think of the product you will be promoting. Pattern them to the site and see if they’re catering to the same things as you are.
When you’ve been with one host for quite some time and seems not to be making much money despite all your effort, leave that one and look for another with better servers, speed and great tech support staff. There’s no use in trying to stick to one when you would be better off in another one. Things will only have to get better from there because you already have been in seemingly worst situations.
Try out this tip: If you’re quite happy & satisfied with your current web host, try to see if they’re offering an affiliate program you can participate on. Instead of you paying them, why not make it the other way around; them paying you instead.
The process can be as easy as putting a small “proudly powered by” or “proudly hosted by” link at the bottom footer section of your page and you’re already in this huge affiliate business.
Extensive Tips for Hosting Affiliates
Why choose paying for your for your web hosting when you do not have to in anyway? Try to get paid by letting people know you like your current web host.
Always remember that when choosing a web host, choose the one that is known for its fantastic customer support. There are also many hosting affiliate programs. Residual affiliate program is also being hosted nowadays.
This is the program wherein you get paid a percentage every month for a client that you refer. This can allow you to have a steady source of income from the comfort of your home. With perseverance, diligence and dedication, you can become very successful in this field.
There are a lot of niche markets out there (like domain name registrars, PC software, SEO tools et al) just waiting for the right affiliate to penetrate to them and make that dollar dream come true. Knowing which one to get into is being confident enough of your potential and the good results you’ll be getting.
Web hosting is just one affiliate market you could try out and make some good and continuous income. Just remember that to be successful in your endeavor also means that valuable time, effort, and patience are needed.
Nobody has invented the 100% perfect affiliate market yet. But some people do know how to make it big in this kind of market. It is just by knowing your kinda affiliate market and making the earnings right there.