Having toured different parts of the country and of recent visited several engineering and construction projects openings, I have decided to feature the top 7 Engineering and Construction companies making giant strides across the nation.
Nigeria, as a nation has experienced a many great and positive turn around during the last decade, as seen in the level of infrastructural development going on in the country.
From highway constructions, bridges, marine works, airports, dams to railroads, utilities and prolific buildings; Nigeria has shown that it can easily compete with the USA’s of this world when it comes to making giant structures.
Today, we’re looking at the top 7 Engineering and Construction companies in Nigeria.
These companies have done so well in separating themselves from mediocrity, delivering only high standard projects that completely comply with Industrial standards and international best practices.
1. Julius Berger Nigeria
Julius Berger is no small player when it comes to civil, industrial and marine construction. They have undertaken several infrastructural, building and industrial works across the nation.
Even the ongoing construction of the second River Niger bridge is one among the many projects that are been handled by Julius Berger Nigeria.
Over the years, Julius Berger Nigeria works have been tested and always proven to stand the test of time. They are already marked as one of the most innovative, strategic and vision-oriented engineering and construction company in Africa.
Julius Berger Nigeria Contact Addresses
- Website: www.julius-berger.com
- Nigerian Offices: #10 Shettima A. Munguno Crescent, Utako 900 108, FCT Abuja (head office) and #15 Ijora Causeway, P.O. Box 3643, Lagos State Nigeria (branch office).
2. Evomec Global Services Limited
Evomec Global Services Limited is a Nigerian indigenous company with a great drive for quality and perfection.
Being a major player in engineering and environment development projects, Evomec Global Limited has delivered several high-profile projects across the nation.
From dredging, shore protection, heavy equipment leasing and supply, river embankment to industrial maintenance, water engineering, civil construction, oil and gas services; Evomec Global Services Limited has made its mark as one of the unrivalled forerunners when it comes to engineering and construction services in Nigeria.
Evomec Global Services Limited Contact Addresses
- Website: www.evomeclimited.com
- Email: info(at)evomeclimited.com
- Phone: +234-815-084-6966
- Nigerian Offices: #50A EVO Road, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (head office) and Plot 229B Bodo Road, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (branch office).
3. Setraco Nigeria Limited
There’s a hardly a state in Nigeria where Setraco Nigeria Limited has not carried out one major infrastructural construction. They are one of the biggest players when it comes to road construction and building advanced drainage systems.
Setraco Nigeria Limited is also a Nigerian indigenous company with a focus on West Africa and the Middle East.
Setraco Nigeria Limited Contact Addresses
- Website: www.setraco.net
- Email: info(at)setraco.net
- Phone: +234-806-9447441 | +234-805-2225220
- Nigerian Offices: Plot 526, Shehu Yar’Adua Way Kado District Abuja and P.M.B. 105, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
4. Ascot Africa Limited
Ascot has majored in various engineering and construction projects across the country. They acquired the assets of West African (Nigeria) division of Willbros Group Inc. in early 2007 and has since grown to be one of the most trusted providers of engineering services in Nigeria.
Ascot Africa Limited is known for its veracity when it comes to offshore & Onshore engineering, pipeline works, dredging, oil and gas maintenance, facility development, Fabrication and civil construction.
Ascot Africa Limited Contact Addresses
- Website: Nil
- Nigerian Offices: #29, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Fortune Tower, Victoria Island, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
5. Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company Nig. Limited
Dantata and Sawoe construction company (Nigeria) limited is a well-known name in the industry, has a long standing history of churning out state of the art projects that meets the industry standard.
They have been operating for years and have got lots of completed projects to their name and credit.
Dantata & Sawoe Construction Co. Nig. Limited Contact Addresses
- Website: www.dantata-sawoe.com
- Email: info(at)dantata-sawoe.com
- Phone: +234-(0)9-33 00 000 | +234-(0)9-33 00 107
- Nigerian Offices: Nnamdi Azikiwe Way, P.O. Box 3858, Garki, Abuja F.C.T Nigeria (head office) and Km 12, Zaria Road, Kano state Nigeria (branch office).
6. Reynolds Construction Company (RCC)
Reynolds Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited is a subsidiary of SBI International Holdings AG (SBI), whose headquarters is in Switzerland.
The company is no mean player in the engineering and construction sector, has been operating in the country (Nigeria) for decades.
Among the major projects executed by the company is the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (formerly University of Ife) which the company designed and constructed.
Reynolds Construction Company Limited Contact Addresses
- Website: www.rccnigeria.com
- Email: info(at)rccnigeria.com
P.M. Box 5059
Jabi District, Abuja FCT,
| Lagos Office|
39, Oduduwa way,
GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
RCC (Nig.) Ltd.
Akingbile Village, Ibadan
7. Brunelli Construction Co. Nig. Limited
Brunelli Construction co. Nig. Ltd is another top construction company deservedly in our list of top 7 construction and engineering companies in Nigeria.
They have been here for decades, and have got a highly skilled team as evidenced in the outstanding projects they have completed over the years.
Brunelli Construction Co. Nig. Ltd Contact Addresses
- Website: nil
- Email: to be updated
- Phone: +234 1 774 1803, 08033027515
- Nigerian Offices: Alafia Bus Stop, Apapa, #182 Lagos – Badagry Expressway (Orile, Iganmu), Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
Over to You
What do you think of these companies?
Do you have other Nigerian based Engineering and Construction companies you think should have made our list?
Kindly drop your opinion and comments below. Do not forget to share with your social fans and sundry to get their own view as well.