Recently Nigerian Communication giants like mtn , glo and airtel started their various adverts on pre-ordering Blackberry z10 together with mtn recently lunched data plan (bis replacement ) for the latest blackberry z10 smart phone which triggered the popularity of this product among youths and business firms who needs blackberry smartphone for their daily activities .
Now for us to have halve a comprehensive review of the blackberry Z10 smartphone we need to start by discussing the full :
- The blackberry Z10 smartphone runs the 2G, 3G and 4G Network with a Micro SIM card.
- Weighs 137.5g with a Dimension of 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm (5.12 x 2.58 x 0.35 in)
- Is a MultiTouch Capacitive 16M colors TouchScreen with size 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.2 inches.
- Internal Memory of 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM and an extensible MicroSD slot of up to 64GB.
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, and USB Data Enabled.
- Uses An 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels,
- autofocus, LED flash Primary Camera and a 2MP Secondary Camera.
- Uses a Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery with up to 312hrs Stand-by Time and 10hrs Talk time.
Special Feature :
Uses the HDMI port which isn’t available in older versions of the blackberry smartphone it helps you to display your phone on a HDTV or projector using a Micro HDMI Cable
OS BlackBerry 10 OS
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
CPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
GPU Adreno 225
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
Colors Black, White
- SNS integration
- HDMI port
- BlackBerry maps
- Document viewer
- Photo viewer
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
- DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Voice memo/dial
- Predictive text input
I think this version of blackberry smartphone will compete favorably with other top smartphones like samsung galaxy , iphone 4s , google nexus , Nokia Lumia, sony Ericsson xperia and other top brands
share your thoughts about the new blackberry smartphone below