I need not tell you how painful it can be to lose your most important files, it can be demoralizing really. If you are using an android smartphone you will need some luck to be able to escape file loss during your usage.
This is the more reason you have to get ready for the “evil days” by having a data recovery system for when things goes red for your files.
In this post, I have put together 5 data recovery apps you can try on any Android device. Let’s explore them.
Undeleter is a very reliable app when it involves recovering those files you deleted in error on your Android smartphone, tablet devices and/or PDAs.
Unfortunately though, Undeleter is only available for rooted smartphones (See how to root Android devices). So if your phone is successfully rooted, then you have no worries. Here are the key features of the Undeleter app:
- Ability to restore all kinds of files, excluding those that are not written over
- Wipe or share files safely
- Thumbnail can be previewed
- Batch operations
- Media files can be previewed
- Custom restore folders
Interestingly, Undeleter also allows you to permanently delete files such that no other app can revert them.
If your wish is to get a data recovery app that is easy to use and comes with the most basic features then you can try JS Backup.
- It has the ability to recover text messages, MMS, call history, contacts, playlists, calendar details, bookmarks, music, images and more.
- Data is stored in CSV form so that you can open them easily in Microsoft Excel
- It has great support to restore or backup MMS
- Backup history server that permits you to perfectly manage backup history.
Dr. Fone is surely one crazy app which holds a title as one of the first data recovery app for android. This app allows you to recover deleted text messages, photos, and so on. You can also restore factory settings, flash ROM, etc.
One unique feature of Dr. Fone is that the app gives you the opportunity to check files like text messages before deciding on whether to restore or delete them.
We have tested and written a comprehensive review on the Wondershare Dr. Fone app, you can read all of it from here.
Easeus MobiSaver for Android
EaseUs MobiSaver does more in the business of data recovery for all your Android phones and devices by giving you the opportunity to recover texts, pictures and videos of any format.
- Fully Recover Multiple Files such as Contacts, SMS, Photos from Android Devices;
- Work for Multiple Android Devices & Android OS;
- Preview and Export Lost Data with Preference Formats;
- Safe, Reliable and User-friendly Android Data Recovery Software.
Remo Recover for Android
Here comes another app that helps you recover even more files no matter how they were lost. Remo Recover for Android is an application capable of recovering files lost due to accidental deletion for your Google OS smartphone.
In addition, it restores data after an SD card format, such as APK files, music, videos, rich media and images.
- Recover files lost due to accidental deletion;
- Restores data after accidental format of SD card;
- Retrieves Android application package files (.apk) along with other music, video and image files;
- Uses the robust engine of award-winning Remo data recovery application.
You have seen our list of best 5 data recovery apps for android phones and devices, we will like to reassure you that they work flawlessly on all brands of devices and can come in very handy in every data lost situation.
This list was presented, judging from the apps we have used and their success rate, you can improve this list by sharing your opinions and reviews based on any Android data recovery apps you have used in the past.
Remember to ask us any question on rooting, data recovery and Google’s Android OS in general.